SummerSlam (1994) was the seventh annual SummerSlam. It was held on August 29, 1994 at the newly opened United Center in Chicago, Illinois. The pay-per-view had two main events. The first featured Owen Hart fighting his brother Bret Hart in a steel cage match. The other main event was a match between the real Undertaker and an impostor Undertaker. The undercard featured a match for the WWF Intercontinental Championship between Diesel and Razor Ramon, which Ramon won to regain the title. The other major angle going into SummerSlam was a feud in which Tatanka accused Lex Luger of joining the Million Dollar Corporation, a stable of heel wrestlers.
Du kanske också är intresserad av
- Gena Rowlands: Fruktansvärt kul att klå upp grabbar
- Gael García Bernal: Filma först, fråga sen
- Eva Green: Inget “bong-bong” i Bond
- Hugh Grant: Man kan bli en normal, civiliserad människa
- Killing-gänget: 20-årsjubileum för “En liten film”
- Biopremiärer vecka 7: 6 nya filmer på bio – här ser du alla trailers