No Way Out was the twentieth pay-per-view (PPV) event under the In Your House name. It took place on February 15, 1998 at the Compaq Center in Houston, Texas and was presented by Western Union. It was the first of a series of In Your House events which later became the title of annual PPVs, replacing the method at the time of making new names for all events aside from the 'Big Four' (the Royal Rumble, WrestleMania, SummerSlam and the Survivor Series) and King of the Ring. However, because later events did not take place in Texas, it was truncated to No Way Out and would not become a regular feature until 2000. Shawn Michaels did not appear in the main event as advertised, owing to a severe back injury that resulted in his first retirement after the following month's WrestleMania XIV. He was replaced by Savio Vega. The main event was an "unsanctioned" 8 man tag match featuring Steve Austin, Owen Hart, Cactus jack, and Chainsaw Charlie vs. HHH, Savio Vega, Billy Gunn, and Road Dogg.
- Hela listan: 20 bästa och coolaste mustascherna från film och TV
- Ståupp på YouTube: 25 roliga komiker med egen kanal
- 93:e Oscarsgalan 2021: Nomineringarna är här!
- TV-serien Jägarna: Andra säsongen får premiär 8 mars
- Väntar på filmen om GameStop?: 19 filmer och TV-serier om finanslivet du kan se nu
- “Star” lanseras: Fler filmer och serier på Disney+