No Mercy (2007) was a PPV presented by AT&T, which took place on October 7, 2007 at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois. It was the 10th annual No Mercy event and starred wrestlers from the Raw, SmackDown! and ECW brands. The first main event featured wrestlers from the Raw brand in a Last Man Standing match between WWE Champion Triple H and Randy Orton. The other main event featured wrestlers from the SmackDown! brand, in which defending World Heavyweight Champion Batista defended against challenger The Great Khali in a Punjabi Prison match. Two featured bouts were scheduled on the undercard. In a singles match, WWE Champion Triple H defended his title against Umaga. The other was a singles match between Finlay and Rey Mysterio.
- 93:e Oscarsgalan 2021: Nomineringarna är här!
- TV-serien Jägarna: Andra säsongen får premiär 8 mars
- Väntar på filmen om GameStop?: 19 filmer och TV-serier om finanslivet du kan se nu
- “Star” lanseras: Fler filmer och serier på Disney+
- Inspelning 2023: Stockholms blodbad blir storfilm
- Cannes 2021?: Världens främsta filmfestival siktar på juli
Du kanske också är intresserad av
- DOA: Dead or Alive
- Man on the Moon
- The World According to Garp
- Ready to Rumble