Bad Blood (2003) was a PPV presented by Maxim Hair Color, which took place on June 15, 2003 at the Compaq Center in Houston, Texas. It starred wrestlers from the Raw brand and marked the beginning of PPVs (other than the big 4) being brand exclusive. The main event was a Hell in a Cell match, featuring World Heavyweight Champion Triple H defending against Kevin Nash. Two predominant bouts were featured on the undercard; in respective singles matches, Ric Flair fought Shawn Michaels and Goldberg fought Chris Jericho. The event marked the second time the Hell in a Cell format was used by WWE in a Bad Blood event. The 2003 Bad Blood event grossed over $500,000 ticket sales from an attendance of 10,000 and received about 285,000 PPV buys.. This event helped WWE increase its yearly pay-per-view revenue by $6.2 million from the previous year. When the event was released on DVD, it reached a peak position of second on Billboard's DVD Sales Chart.
Du kanske också är intresserad av
- Gena Rowlands: Fruktansvärt kul att klå upp grabbar
- Gael García Bernal: Filma först, fråga sen
- Eva Green: Inget “bong-bong” i Bond
- Hugh Grant: Man kan bli en normal, civiliserad människa
- Killing-gänget: 20-årsjubileum för “En liten film”
- Biopremiärer vecka 7: 6 nya filmer på bio – här ser du alla trailers