Starrcade (1999) was the 17th annual Starrcade professional wrestling PPV event. It was the twelfth Starrcade event produced by World Championship Wrestling, and it took place on December 19, 1999 from the MCI Center in Washington, D.C. The main event was between Bret Hart and Goldberg for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. The match was notable for a concussion Hart sustained, which ultimately led to his retirement in 2000. Other matches included a ladder match between Chris Benoit and Jeff Jarrett for the WCW United States Heavyweight Championship, a Powerbomb match between Sid Vicious and Kevin Nash, and Sting against The Total Package. The Under card was rounded out with Diamond Dallas Page vs David Flair in a Crowbar on a Pole match, Dustin Rhodes vs Jeff Jarrett in a Bunkhouse Brawl, a Six-Man tag team match between Creative Control & Curt Hennig vs Harlem Heat & Midnight, Norman Smiley defending the WCW Hardcore Championship against Meng, and 5 other matches.
- 93:e Oscarsgalan 2021: Nomineringarna är här!
- TV-serien Jägarna: Andra säsongen får premiär 8 mars
- Väntar på filmen om GameStop?: 19 filmer och TV-serier om finanslivet du kan se nu
- “Star” lanseras: Fler filmer och serier på Disney+
- Inspelning 2023: Stockholms blodbad blir storfilm
- Cannes 2021?: Världens främsta filmfestival siktar på juli
Du kanske också är intresserad av
- TNA One Night Only Hardcore Justice 2
- Batman: Under the Red Hood
- Aztec Warrior
- DOA: Dead or Alive