In what he underplays as "an interesting turn of events," David Lynch interviews Leland, Sarah and Laura Palmer (an in-character Ray Wise, Grace Zabriskie and Sheryl Lee), asking Leland about family memories and life after death, Sarah about her current whereabouts and pursuits, and Laura about her reflections on life, her time with her parents, and the beyond. It's a terribly strange epilogue yet so creepy, hypnotic and effective (particularly when Laura's speaking) that it's impossible to look away. Afterwards, the actors break character and break bread... erm, cherry pie for a much lighter, looser conversation about their time on the series. "It was the best of times," Wise begins. "It was the greatest experience!"
- Gena Rowlands: Fruktansvärt kul att klå upp grabbar
- Gael García Bernal: Filma först, fråga sen
- Eva Green: Inget “bong-bong” i Bond
- Hugh Grant: Man kan bli en normal, civiliserad människa
- Killing-gänget: 20-årsjubileum för “En liten film”
- Biopremiärer vecka 7: 6 nya filmer på bio – här ser du alla trailers