The Rugrats Movie is a 1998 American animated film, produced by Klasky Csupo and Nickelodeon Movies. The film was distributed by Paramount Pictures and first released in theaters in the United States on November 20, 1998.Based on the popular 1990s animated Nickelodeon series, Rugrats, this film introduced Tommy's baby brother Dil Pickles, who was named after Didi Pickles' cousin, and appeared on the original series the next year. The film was released in theatres with a CatDog short titled "Fetch", in which Cat wins a radio contest and attempts to answer the phone as Dog chases down his tennis ball. (This short was later broadcast during a CatDog marathon and was also occasionally shown between programs on Nicktoons TV in the 2002-03 season.) However, the video release contained a different CatDog short, "Winslow's Home Videos". The film marks the first film made by Nickelodeon Movies to be based on a Nicktoon, to be animated, and to receive a G rating from the MPAA.
- Filmfrossa med tilltugg?: Då riskerar du att gå upp i vikt
- SNL tillbaka i oktober: Jim Carrey blir Joe Biden
- Annorlunda Emmygala: Kommer Emmyn med Uber?
- Manus & Regi: Madonna gör filmen om Madonna
- “This Is Paris”: Så har du aldrig sett Paris Hilton tidigare
- “The Comedy Store”: Ny dokumentärserie hyllar den legendariska ståuppscenen