Stephen Royds arrives at an old house announcing that he intends to buy the property, much to the surprise of its solitary occupant, caretaker Mrs Parks. The house has been all but abandoned since its previous owner, Gerald Harboys had been committed to an asylum for the apparent murder of his wife Muriel on their wedding night. Harboys had been obsessive about the physical perfection of women and, discovering that Muriel had had her right middle toe amputated as a child, had murdered her. But her ghost is said to still haunt the old house.
Du kanske också är intresserad av
- Gena Rowlands: Fruktansvärt kul att klå upp grabbar
- Gael García Bernal: Filma först, fråga sen
- Eva Green: Inget “bong-bong” i Bond
- Hugh Grant: Man kan bli en normal, civiliserad människa
- Killing-gänget: 20-årsjubileum för “En liten film”
- Biopremiärer vecka 7: 6 nya filmer på bio – här ser du alla trailers