Identical twin brothers are separated at birth during the Great Depression. Their parents just cannot afford to give them both a life beyond poverty, so one is adopted by loving family. Despite their very different upbringings, the boys' shared passion for music causes their lives to unknowingly intersect as they experience a powerful and mysterious connection often felt by twins. One of the boys becomes the most famous rock â??n' roll legend in the world, Drexel Hemsley, while Ryan Wade struggles to find balance between his love for music and trying to please his evangelist father and his devoted mother who have very different plans for his life in the ministry. Ryan is encouraged by his wife Jenny and lifelong friends Dino and Avi to follow his musical dreams.
Du kanske också är intresserad av
- Gena Rowlands: Fruktansvärt kul att klå upp grabbar
- Gael García Bernal: Filma först, fråga sen
- Eva Green: Inget “bong-bong” i Bond
- Hugh Grant: Man kan bli en normal, civiliserad människa
- Killing-gänget: 20-årsjubileum för “En liten film”
- Biopremiärer vecka 7: 6 nya filmer på bio – här ser du alla trailers