Lucie, 17, lives with her father Hugo, the owner of a nursery in the south of France. Her work and her close contact with nature preoccupies her and takes her mind off her absent mother, who left a year ago without any notice. Lucie and Hugo have grown closer to one another over the past year, although their relationship is becoming as dangerous as it is comforting. Then, one day, Lucie's mother returns unexpectedly, arousing not only Hugo's jealousy but also his anger...
- Gena Rowlands: Fruktansvärt kul att klå upp grabbar
- Gael García Bernal: Filma först, fråga sen
- Eva Green: Inget “bong-bong” i Bond
- Hugh Grant: Man kan bli en normal, civiliserad människa
- Killing-gänget: 20-årsjubileum för “En liten film”
- Biopremiärer vecka 7: 6 nya filmer på bio – här ser du alla trailers