Danny (Rick Schroder) is a troubled teen with a difficult home life. His parents' marriage has disintegrated, and his father's already found someone else he'd like to wed. So, Danny turns to drugs to soothe his lost soul, and when he goes too far, his mother checks him into a psychiatric unit. Can Danny finally turn his life around, and will his father help?
- Gena Rowlands: Fruktansvärt kul att klå upp grabbar
- Gael García Bernal: Filma först, fråga sen
- Eva Green: Inget “bong-bong” i Bond
- Hugh Grant: Man kan bli en normal, civiliserad människa
- Killing-gänget: 20-årsjubileum för “En liten film”
- Biopremiärer vecka 7: 6 nya filmer på bio – här ser du alla trailers