Laura returns to Chile, after thirty years, to say goodbye to his old and sick mother. In this bitter journey she is accompanied by his daughter Elizabeth, who still did not know her grandmother. When the old woman meets her granddaughter, she decides to change her will and leave the young Elizabeth as heir of the family mansion. When soon after the grandmother dies, Elizabeth examines the inheritance, and discovers with surprise that the mansion was donated to a foundation.
- Gena Rowlands: Fruktansvärt kul att klå upp grabbar
- Gael García Bernal: Filma först, fråga sen
- Eva Green: Inget “bong-bong” i Bond
- Hugh Grant: Man kan bli en normal, civiliserad människa
- Killing-gänget: 20-årsjubileum för “En liten film”
- Biopremiärer vecka 7: 6 nya filmer på bio – här ser du alla trailers