Max has finished school and is becoming an adult. He is on his way to find a life outside his mother's overprotective wings. When he meets Kaya, she gives him the final push to become independent and finally to move out. He moves over to his father but ends up as a lodger at the neighbour Steen Kold. Max would like to go to the Roskilde Festival with Kaya and gets help with the tickets from Steen Kold who is also coming along. Mom is afraid of what will happen to Max, so she decides to follow him and Steen Kold. This leads to many poignant and incredibly embarrassing episodes deeply rooted in her great love for her son, but also in her desire to still be in the centre of his attention.
- TV-serien Jägarna: Andra säsongen får premiär 8 mars
- Väntar på filmen om GameStop?: 19 filmer och TV-serier om finanslivet du kan se nu
- “Star” lanseras: Fler filmer och serier på Disney+
- Inspelning 2023: Stockholms blodbad blir storfilm
- Cannes 2021?: Världens främsta filmfestival siktar på juli
- USA-valet 2020: 15 politiska komedier att streama inför valvakan