An amusing coming of age tale from Lotte Svendsen's Max-universe. Now 14, Max is about to decide on an internship and is finding it difficult to choose. He settles, against his mother's wishes, for a bank internship. But mother Agnethe, still quite embarrassing, takes action and enrols Max in a free spirited camp for the sake of his soul's salvation. Meanwhile his lovelife is hanging by a thread; Esther seems less and less interested in him even though he is making an effort to win her over. The Max universe is based on a perpetual idea that children are afraid to appear embarrassed as they evolve into maturity. Likewise, it seems that their parents also become embarrassed when they make attempts to protect their children or express their love for them.
- TV-serien Jägarna: Andra säsongen får premiär 8 mars
- Väntar på filmen om GameStop?: 19 filmer och TV-serier om finanslivet du kan se nu
- “Star” lanseras: Fler filmer och serier på Disney+
- Inspelning 2023: Stockholms blodbad blir storfilm
- Cannes 2021?: Världens främsta filmfestival siktar på juli
- USA-valet 2020: 15 politiska komedier att streama inför valvakan