'H3' is a universal story of endurance and courage set inside Europe's most secure prison, the Maze prison in Northern Ireland. Here, in H3 - the bleakest of all the H-blocks - a group of young republican prisoners hold out for what they believe in, refusing to be labeled as criminals or co-operate with prison authorities. However, British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher is determined that these Republican prisoners will be treated like all the other common criminals in British jails, ending a special regime which allowed the inmates political status to organise life inside the jail along POW lines. The republican prisoners immediately start a 'no-wash' protest, refusing to wear prison-issue clothes or perform work duties, a protest which results in their being locked in their cells for hours on end without exercise, recreation, reading materials and with only blankets to wear for heat...
- Filmfrossa med tilltugg?: Då riskerar du att gå upp i vikt
- SNL tillbaka i oktober: Jim Carrey blir Joe Biden
- Annorlunda Emmygala: Kommer Emmyn med Uber?
- Manus & Regi: Madonna gör filmen om Madonna
- “This Is Paris”: Så har du aldrig sett Paris Hilton tidigare
- “The Comedy Store”: Ny dokumentärserie hyllar den legendariska ståuppscenen
Pärlor från arkivet