Olympic gymnastics coach Francine Lake and her twelve gorgeous students train on the Island of Crete. The rigors of training preclude most sexual activity with the locals, thus the girls spend their evenings in quiet frustration. Likewise repressed is training-school janitor Ulysses, a notorious peeping tom. When one of the girls is sexually assaulted, Ulysses is the most likely suspect. It turns out, however, that the film's true antagonist is much closer to the situation than it first appears. Upon further investigation, it is found that the rape may have been related to a Cretan ritual of the "Bull."
- Gena Rowlands: Fruktansvärt kul att klå upp grabbar
- Gael García Bernal: Filma först, fråga sen
- Eva Green: Inget “bong-bong” i Bond
- Hugh Grant: Man kan bli en normal, civiliserad människa
- Killing-gänget: 20-årsjubileum för “En liten film”
- Biopremiärer vecka 7: 6 nya filmer på bio – här ser du alla trailers