Letty Mayer, young and beautiful, has a cherished job as a teacher, a successful attorney boyfriend, and a tight knit family that is excited about her sister's impending wedding. But inside Letty there¹s an anxiety that¹s building. Suddenly the pressure of Letty's world overwhelms her and she suffers a devastating nervous breakdown. Institutionalized, she meets Michael, a schizophrenic who has been in and out of hospitals his entire life. Although major obstacles exist, Letty and Michael throw caution to the wind to pursue an intense new love as Letty finds herself torn between a safe past and a daring future...
Du kanske också är intresserad av
- Gena Rowlands: Fruktansvärt kul att klå upp grabbar
- Gael García Bernal: Filma först, fråga sen
- Eva Green: Inget “bong-bong” i Bond
- Hugh Grant: Man kan bli en normal, civiliserad människa
- Killing-gänget: 20-årsjubileum för “En liten film”
- Biopremiärer vecka 7: 6 nya filmer på bio – här ser du alla trailers