Connecting Rooms is a 1970 British drama film written and directed by Franklin Gollings. The screenplay is based on the play The Cellist by Marion Hart. The plot explores the relationships shared by the residents of a seedy boarding house owned by dour Mrs. Brent. Among them are busker Wanda Fleming, who is flattered by the attention paid her by rebellious pop songwriter wannabe Mickey Hollister, and former schoolmaster James Wallraven, who has been accused of pedophilia and reduced to working as a janitor in an art gallery.
- Filmfrossa med tilltugg?: Då riskerar du att gå upp i vikt
- SNL tillbaka i oktober: Jim Carrey blir Joe Biden
- Annorlunda Emmygala: Kommer Emmyn med Uber?
- Manus & Regi: Madonna gör filmen om Madonna
- “This Is Paris”: Så har du aldrig sett Paris Hilton tidigare
- “The Comedy Store”: Ny dokumentärserie hyllar den legendariska ståuppscenen