Bunny (Allu Arjun) is a college student and Mahalakshmi (Gowri Mumjal) studies in the same college. Mahalakshmi's father Somaraju (Prakash Raj) is a millionaire and he keeps 24-hour security on her at the college so that nobody eyes his daughter. Bunny makes Mahalakshmi fall head over heels for him. Somaraju is so fond of his daughter that he is forced to accept the love between his daughter and Bunny for his daughter's happiness. Bunny then asks for the property of Somaraju to be written on his name prior to marriage. The rest of movie is all about the whereabouts why he asks for the property.
- Gena Rowlands: Fruktansvärt kul att klå upp grabbar
- Gael García Bernal: Filma först, fråga sen
- Eva Green: Inget “bong-bong” i Bond
- Hugh Grant: Man kan bli en normal, civiliserad människa
- Killing-gänget: 20-årsjubileum för “En liten film”
- Biopremiärer vecka 7: 6 nya filmer på bio – här ser du alla trailers