The FBI sought the help of Lucinda Pond (Jeanne Tripplehorn), a former agent of the body, to try to locate the author of a series of murders that allegedly may have committed his brother. Lucinda, who left the police years ago, decides to help reluctantly convinced by an old boyfriend (Leland Orser). The tracks are directly related to the abuse that Lucinda and her brother suffered during his childhood, which seems to be in the suspect has caused a serious psychological disorder.
- Filmfrossa med tilltugg?: Då riskerar du att gå upp i vikt
- SNL tillbaka i oktober: Jim Carrey blir Joe Biden
- Annorlunda Emmygala: Kommer Emmyn med Uber?
- Manus & Regi: Madonna gör filmen om Madonna
- “This Is Paris”: Så har du aldrig sett Paris Hilton tidigare
- “The Comedy Store”: Ny dokumentärserie hyllar den legendariska ståuppscenen