Christine and her husband Barry have bought an old fixer upper in a small town, using her recent inheritance, believing that fixing it up and a fresh start, will help her recover from a near nervous breakdown. Christine has invited her sister Lisa to move in with them unaware that she is having an affair with husband Barry. Barry, a police detective, only stays with Christine for her money and is looking a way to rid himself permanently of her. Lisa flirts with Barry under Christine?s nose delighting in the thrill of the possibility of being discovered. They find a secret room in the basement laundry with a heavy, titanium door with a cross and mystical writings, locked by an intricate mechanism. They joke about it but only as a way of coping with the mounting fear that it hides something horrible.
- Gena Rowlands: Fruktansvärt kul att klå upp grabbar
- Gael García Bernal: Filma först, fråga sen
- Eva Green: Inget “bong-bong” i Bond
- Hugh Grant: Man kan bli en normal, civiliserad människa
- Killing-gänget: 20-årsjubileum för “En liten film”
- Biopremiärer vecka 7: 6 nya filmer på bio – här ser du alla trailers
100 000 (US-dollar)