One-time hard man Frank Barron is barely recognisable now he's been afflicted with Alzheimer's, but when his estranged son Jamie visits him in hospital he realises the extra stress Frank is put under and decides to break him out in the hope of returning him to his family. As the two travel across the country, beginning to bond along the way, it soon transpires that both Frank and Jamie are at odds with their past.
- Gena Rowlands: Fruktansvärt kul att klå upp grabbar
- Gael García Bernal: Filma först, fråga sen
- Eva Green: Inget “bong-bong” i Bond
- Hugh Grant: Man kan bli en normal, civiliserad människa
- Killing-gänget: 20-årsjubileum för “En liten film”
- Biopremiärer vecka 7: 6 nya filmer på bio – här ser du alla trailers