My Friend Rashed is the story of 1971 liberation war seen through the eyes of a young boy. The backdrop happens to be a remote small town, and the characters are a few students of a school. Rashed, the central character, suddenly appears in the school one day. His real name is not Rashed, it is a given name by his teacher along with some of the students. When the small boys fail to comprehend the impact of extremely troubling days of 1971, in his unique way, politically conscious Rashed explains its significance to them. The Pakistan army has started its military operation in the country, and one day they reach this small town too making Rashed the witness of a cruel annihilation. At the initial stage of the liberation war Rashed and his young friends decide to help the Muktibahini (Freedom fighters). In an open confrontation a freedom fighter of their acquaintance gets captured and Rashed along with his friends...
- Cannes 2021?: Världens främsta filmfestival siktar på juli
- USA-valet 2020: 15 politiska komedier att streama inför valvakan
- Filmskurkar: De är precis som vi
- Se trailern nu: Borat är tillbaka 23 oktober
- Filmfrossa med tilltugg?: Då riskerar du att gå upp i vikt
- SNL tillbaka i oktober: Jim Carrey blir Joe Biden