Kwok Ching (Stanley Fung) is a soon-to-retire television weatherman who really has long aspired to be a news anchor. At home, he's single-handedly brought up three children, but they are fed up with him meddling in their lives. His eldest daughter Mei Mei (Teresa Mo) is a successful lawyer, and married to househusband Yao Ming (Eric Tsang). Tomboyish second daughter Ching Ching (Denise Ho) manages a supermarket and is in love with sissy promoter Lok Yi Nga (Bosco Wong). The youngest son Fu Shing (6wing) is an otaku enamored with beautiful starlet Vivian (Zhang Xinyu) and he unwittingly becomes the romantic rival of billionaire Roberto (William So). Meanwhile, struck by the shocking news of the world's impending doom, Kwok Ching is determined that he must reunite his family before it's too late...
- Gena Rowlands: Fruktansvärt kul att klå upp grabbar
- Gael García Bernal: Filma först, fråga sen
- Eva Green: Inget “bong-bong” i Bond
- Hugh Grant: Man kan bli en normal, civiliserad människa
- Killing-gänget: 20-årsjubileum för “En liten film”
- Biopremiärer vecka 7: 6 nya filmer på bio – här ser du alla trailers